Realme has just announced the Realme 3 in India today and GSMArena received a unit for unboxing and review.
So here is the specification of the new Realme 3;
• MediaTek Helio P70 (India Only) / Helio P60 (Others Market)
• 6.2-inch, 1,520 x 720 HD+ Resolution with “Waterdrop” Notch Design – Corning Gorilla Glass 3
• 3GB/4GB of RAM
• 32GB/64GB Onboard Storage with microSD card slot
• 13-Megapixels f/1.8 Aperture Lens + 2-Megapixels Depth Sensor
• 13-Megapixels Selfie Camera
• 4,230 mAh Battery with 5V/2A (10W) Charger (microUSB)
• ColorOS 6.0 based Android 9.0 Pie
It uses laminated high gloss plastic with a gradient colour on the back giving it an impression it’s made out of glass. It comes with three colour options; Dynamic Black, Radiant Blue and Black. It priced at INR 8,999 (about MYR 518) and INR 10,999 (around MYR 633) for 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB respectively.
The Realme 3 should be announcing very soon here in Malaysia as Realme Malaysia has released some teasers over the past week. We hope to know more about the “Pro” variant if they are releasing.
Leave a Comment