OPPO Malaysia is launching a new R-series smartphone and they have confirmed it will be the OPPO R17 Pro. It’s a mid-range powered phone that focuses on cameras (front and rear)
In conjunction with launching this new phone, OPPO Malaysia is now recruiting OPPO F17 Pro Night Explorers to witness and experience the latest OPPO R-series before anyone else.
If you are interested to participate, all you need to do is to complete a set of questionnaire and upload only 3-night view photos on the Recruitment Form. The lucky participants will be announced on 16th November 2018 and will be able to loan the OPPO R17 Pro to experience night view photography within KL City.
Here is the specification of the OPPO R17 Pro;
- • Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- • 6GB/8GB of RAM
- • 128GB Onboard Storage
- • 6.4-inch AMOLED On-cell Display with 2,340 x 1,080 Resolutions
- • 12-megapixels (Dual Aperture, f/1.5 or f/2.4) + 20-megapixels + 3D ToF (Travel of Light) Rear Cameras
- • 25-megapixel f/2.0 Lens Selfie Camera
- • 3,650 mAh Battery with Dual Engine Fast Charge
- • Dual SIM, WiFi (2.4GHz/5GHz), NFC
- • Color: Emerald Green & Radiant Mist
The OPPO R17 Pro features this tri-color gradient with 3D Fog Glass technology on the rear body. It’s a matte glass processed by the special matte etching technology. The outcome of this special glass surface gives users a unique gradient color. At certain angles, the colors will reflect and appear to flow like water.