NVIDIA is hosting its GTC 2020 conference virtually from 21st to 24th march 2022 with news filled keynotes by founder and CEO Jensen Huang and more than 900 session from 1,400 speakers. This includes some of the world’s top researchers and industry leaders in AI, high performance computing and graphic.
Among the many notable speakers at GTC:
- Andrew Ng, founder of DeepLearning.AI, founder and CEO of Landing AI
- Prof. Dr. Bjorn Stevens, managing director and director of the department, The Atmosphere in the Earth System, Max Planck Institute for Meteorology
- Prof. Chelsea Finn, assistant professor of computer science, Stanford University
- Hao Yang, vice president of AI Research, Visa
- Jack Jin, lead machine learning Infra engineer, Zoom
- Joe Ucuzoglu, CEO, Deloitte U.S.
- Lidia Fonseca, chief digital and technology officer, Pfizer
- Magnus Östberg, chief software officer, Mercedes-Benz AG
- Marc Petit, general manager for Unreal Engine, Epic Games
- Markus Gross, vice president of Research, Walt Disney Studios
- Michael Russinovich, CTO and Technical Fellow, Microsoft Azure
- Natalya Tatarchuk, director of global graphics, Unity
- Peter Stone, executive director, Sony AI, and professor of computer science, University of Texas, Austin
- Dr. Stefan Sicklinger, head of BigLoop and Advanced Systems, CARIAD/VW Group
- Yu Liu, director of AI, Meta
- Zoe Lofgren, member of Congress, U.S. House of Representatives
Other organizations participating include Amazon, Autodesk, Barclays, Bloomberg, Cisco, Cornell University, DeepMind, Dell Technologies, Ericsson, Flipkart, Google Brain, Lockheed Martin, NASA, NFL, Snap, U.S. Air Force and VMware
Mr. Huang’s keynote will be live-streamed on Tuesday, 22nd March 2022 at 12 am (Malaysia time). It will be available on demand afterward.
The NVIDIA GTC 2022 conference registration is open now and it’s free: NVIDIA GTC
By registering you can stand a chance to win the NVIDIA GeForce 3070Ti graphic card.
Leave a Comment