As per leaked news this morning, Xiaomi Malaysia has officially announced it price and flash sales date on their official’s Facebook Page.
As what I’ve predicted, we will be getting both variant of Redmi Note 3 which is 2GB of RAM with 16GB onboard storage and also higher spec 3GB of RAM with 32GB onboard storage.
A quick recap of Redmi Note 3’s specification:
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 650, Hexa-core SoC with Adreno 510 GPU
• 5.5-inch Full HD Display (1,920 x 1,080 Resolution)
• 2GB / 3GB of RAM
• 16GB / 32GB Onboard Storage with microSD Card Slot
• 16 Megapixel f/2.0 with PDAF & Dual-tone LED Flash Rear Camera
• 5 Megapixel f/2.0 Front Camera
• Fingerprint Reader
• Dual 4G LTE & Dual Standby
• 4,050 mAh Battery
The base model will be price at RM 749 and it only comes in Silver color where the higher spec is priced at RM 849 with color option of Grey and Gold.
The pre-order will start on 6th April 2016 (Wednesday) which they did not mention the time. It could be 12am or 12pm in the afternoon. As usual, it will be a flash sales like it others newly launched devices including this smartphone.
Do follow us on Facebook to get the updated and latest news about gadgets and technology.
Read more about my review of the Redmi Note 3: [REVIEW] Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Mid-range Device, Flagship Experience & Entry Price Tag
Leave a Comment