Xiaomi 11T series is the company newest smartphone that was just recently announced. It will be announcing the availability of smartphones alongside the Xiaomi Pad 5 on the 23rd of September 2021.
I was unfortunate enough to receive early access to have a hands-on of the soon to be launch, Xiaomi 11T. Here’s a FastView of the Xiaomi 11T;
A brief specification of the device
- MediaTek Dimensity 1200 Ultra 5G
- 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- Up to 256GB UFS 3.1 Storage
- 6.67-inch Flat FHD+ AMOLED Display (120Hz Refresh Rate, 480Hz Touch-sampling, 10 bit TrueColor, HDR10+)
- Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Supports
- 108MP f/1.7 Aperture Main Camera, 8MP f/2.2 Ultrawide, 5MP 2x Telemacro Lens
- 5,000 mAh Battery Supports 67W Mi Turbo Fast Charge
- MIUI 12.5 based Android 11 (Upgradable to Android 14)
- Price: TBC
A more comprehensive review will be made available very soon in the coming days after I test out the overall performance, battery and of course the cameras which Xiaomi highlighted the main features of this device.
Stay tuned on Xiaomi Malaysia Official Facebook page to get to know the pricing on the new Xiaomi 11T-series, Xiaomi Pad 5 as well as the first sale promo.