Here’s a video showing 6 useful tips & tricks when you get yourself an ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser.
- Double Tap To Wake/Sleep – You can wake or lock your ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser without the need to press the power button.
- SMMI Test – You can test your ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser’s hardwares such as CPU Usage, Battery Level & Memory Usage Rate. You can perform a full test or single test of the hardwares.
- Quick Toggle Settings – Instead of swiping twice to reach quick toggle settings, you can use two fingers to get the quick access.
- Offscreen Gestures – Quick launch the application while your ASUS ZenFone 2 Laser in standby mode.
- Enable One-Button Screenshot – Instead pressing the Volume Down + Power. You can enable one-button screen shot.
- Performance & Power Saving Mode – Saving power doesn’t need to scarifies performance.
All the tips & tricks shown above work on most ASUS ZenFone that runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop.