We recently got our hands on the OPPO’s latest selfie-centric, OPPO F1s. It’s boasted with a 16 megapixel front camera that pro-claimed Selfie Expert in the smartphone market.
Take a look at the unboxing of this new smartphone;
OPPO F1s’ specification;
• MediaTek MT6750 Octa-core CPU
• Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
• 5.5-inch HD IPS Display (1,280 x 720 resolution)
• 3GB of RAM
• 32 Onboard Storage
• Dedicated microSD Card Slot
• Dual 4G SIM, Dual Standby (2x nanoSIM)
• Fingerprint Scanner
• 13 megapixel Rear Camera, f/2.2 Aperture Lens
• 16 megapixel Front Camera, f/2.0 Aperture Lens
• 3,075 mAh Battery
• ColorOS 3.0 based Android 5.1 Lollipop
These are the things inside the box;
• OPPO F1s Smartphone
• Quick Guide & User Manual
• Wallplug Charger (5V, 2A)
• microUSB Cable
• 3.5mm Headphone
• SIM Card Ejector Pin
• Transparent TPU Case
It features a 5.5-inch HD display and fingerprint scanner beneath the physical home button.
Expand your storage without sacrificing your second SIM card slot. It has 2x nanoSIM and a dedicated microSD card slot.
3.5mm audio jack, single bottom firing speaker, microUSB port (charging/data) and microphone
16 megapixel f/2.0 aperture lens selfie camera.
High quality slim transparent TPU case.
A comprehensive review of the OPPO F1s coming up next! Do follow us on Facebook for latest gadgets news and update!