Malaysia government today has officially announced the selected E-Wallet partners for Malaysia’s E-Tunai Rakyat initiative which are Touch ‘N Go, Grab Pay and Boost. There are RM 450 million allocated to encourage Malaysians to opt for digital payments for a safer, cashless and efficient transaction. The programme is set to kick off on 15th January 2020 which expected to benefit 15 million eligible Malaysians with a one-off RM 30 digital incentive.
This program is offered to all Malaysian 18 years old and above in 2020 with annual income below RM 100,000. For those who are eligible may submit their application starting 15th January 2020 and the program will end on 14th March 2020.
You may now pick which are your preferred E-Wallet to receive the RM 30 digital incentive; Touch ‘N Go, Grab Pay or Boost.
Touch ‘N Go
– Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=my.com.tngdigital.ewallet&hl=en – iOS: https://apps.apple.com/my/app/touch-n-go-ewallet/id1344696702
– Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grabtaxi.passenger&hl=en
– iOS: https://apps.apple.com/my/app/grab-app/id647268330
– Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=my.com.myboost&hl=en
– iOS: https://apps.apple.com/my/app/boost/id1235987570
Leave a Comment