SONY mobile has just announced its latest flagship Xperia Z4. You would find not much different as per compare with the Xperia Z3 with minor specification improvement.
Below are the brief tech specs:
- 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- 3GB of RAM
- 5.2-inch 1,920 x 1,080 Full HD Display
- 32GB internal storage with expandable memory via microSD card slot
- 20.7 MP rear camera / 5 MP front camera
- Pre-loaded with Android 5.0
- 2,930 mAh battery
- 4 colors option; White, Black, Copper & Aqua
The Xperia Z4 introduced “cooking mode” which help users take better looking shots of food.
The SONY Xperia Z4 will be available in Japan later this summer. No words on pricing and availability out of Japan.
Leave a Comment