Samsung announced the details of its upcoming 2022 Media Forum session that highlights the technology, features, and innovation behind the new product lineup.
Samsung has rebranded the old Technical Seminars to Media Forum starting this year. In line with its “Screens Everywhere, Screens for All” vision, Samsung takes this opportunity to deliver a more approaching manner on their latest and exclusive technologies like the Neo QLED 8K, micro LED, Gaming Hub, Sound Devices, and its other Lifestyle categories products over the years.
It will be 5 different product sharing presentations at the virtual seminar
- Neo QLED 8K: Taking advantage of the Quantum Mini LEDs and the state-of-the-art Neural Quantum Processor 8K, Samsung’s 2022 Neo QLED 8Ks come with expanded neural networks, more precise 14-bit contrast mapping as well as AI-powered smart upscaling features, allowing the screens to provide the most accurate colors and picture quality to date. Samsung’s new Smart Hub also brings users a reimagined UI with easy content discovery and a suite of smart features that allow TVs and screens to be at the front and center of the connected lifestyle.
- The Ultimate Gaming Experiences: Samsung’s 2022 TVs and screens provide one of the best gaming experiences to date. The new Gaming Hub is a new gaming streaming discovery platform that bridges hardware and software to provide a seamless player experience. The new 2022 Neo QLED lineup also comes with specifications and features for the ultimate gaming experience such as HDMI 2.1 supporting ports, Motion Xcelerator Turbo Pro 4K 144Hz gaming, Super Ultrawide GameView, and Game Bar, making gaming more efficient and accessible for a fast-paced and streamlined experience.
- Lifestyle Portfolio: Samsung’s award-winning lifestyle TV portfolio comes equipped with the latest technologies and smart features to optimize the user experience. The features and apps, such as EyeComfort mode and Smart Calibration, were designed to provide one of the most comfortable and accurate viewing experiences to match the users’ lifestyle and their everyday needs, while the new accessories provide one-of-a-kind, personalized home screens.
- Sound Features and Devices: Samsung’s 2022 sound features incorporate the latest hardware and software updates, providing perfect synchrony between the TV and the soundbar while offering an immersive sound experience powered by Dolby Atmos. Additionally, Samsung’s latest soundbars – such as the new Ultra-Slim Soundbar and the S Series – and the Sound Tower lineup provide users with a slew of options for premium sound experiences regardless of space and location.
- Sustainability at Its Core: With its 2022 product lineup, Samsung aims to systematically decrease its overall greenhouse gas emission and make it easier to recycle the products while minimizing impact during the production phase for a greener future. Along with the new SolarCell Remote which draws power from both light and radio frequencies, the 2022 product lineup features updated packaging which uses 90% less ink and removes all metal staples.
For more information on Samsung’s 2022 TV product lineup, visit www.samsung.com/