As announced earlier, the Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ will be available for pre-order starting 11th April 2017 but the price wasn’t mentioned.
Yesterday Samsung Malaysia Electronics has announced the official price and the promotion when you pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S8 or the Galaxy S8+
The smaller Galaxy S8 will be priced at RM 3,299 where the Galaxy S8+ will be at RM 3,699.
The pre-order will be running from 11th April 2017, 10am to 13rd April 2017, 11.59pm and may shorten the campaign as the pre-order are limited.
For those who are successfully to place order on either the Galaxy S8 or S8+ will receive a Limited Edition Started Kit that consists of a clear cover, a screen protector, a wireless charger stand and an USB Type-C cable. On top of that Samsung Malaysia also giving away a sleek 5,100 mAh battery pack and Samsung Protection Plus that covering mechanical and electrical breakdowns as well as accidental damage.
The Protection Plus give 1 year screen crack protection that allows for one-time replacement in a 12 month period for accidental damage and an additional 1 year extended warranty. All these bundled package are worth over RM 900 in complimentary and only available for those who pre-ordered.
This is what you need to know if you want to get the Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+
1. Visit www.samsung.com/my/s8preorder from 10:00am 11th April until 11:59pm 13th April 2017.
2. Place a deposit of RM300 online via debit or credit card.
3. Select from the three colour options – Midnight Black, Orchid Gray or Maple Gold.
4. Choose your preferred Samsung Experience Store to collect your brand new Galaxy S8 or S8+.
5. An email confirmation will be sent to the registered email address.
6. Collect your Galaxy S8 or S8+ on 4th May 2017, a day before everyone else gets their hands on this device at the official Malaysian launch!
There are also concurrent promotion of the Galaxy S8 and S8+ pre-order by telco, online store and mass merchants;
– U Mobile
– Lazada Malaysia
– Courts Mammoth
– Harvey Norman