Samsung has just rolled out Android 6.0 Marshmallow update to Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Plus for Malaysia’s region. It should be followed by others Samsung’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow ready like Note 5, S6, S6 edge, A-series and so on.
The new update is available OTA (Over-the-Air) and 1.3GB in size. Would recommend you to download it when you are in Wireless environment as it may drain-out your mobile internet quota.
Here are the changelog;
• OS upgrade – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
• The new TouchWiz provides enhanced usability and an updated visual design.
• Quick connect helps you easily find and connect to nearby devices by showing currently connected devices and previous connections.
• Fingerprints are securely protected. An alternative unlock method (pattern, PIN, or password) is required to add fingerprints.
• Advanced power saving mode restricts background data and extends battery life
• Settings for the following have been reset: Theme, Email, Icon/Widget
Aside that I also found some new features that inherits from the new Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. It now has new Edge panels with more functionality and also allow “Capture More” (something like scroll capture) that you can find it on Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
To update your device go to Settings – About Device – Check Software Update.
Leave a Comment