Gotten an unit of Lenovo VIBE Shot which just announced in Malaysia two week ago.
The Lenovo VIBE Shot is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-core 1.7GHz SoC and mated with 3GB of RAM. It has a 32GB onboard storage with microSD card slot for storage expansion.
VIBE Shot sport a 5-inch full HD display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The main highlight of this smartphone is the functionality that alike point-and-shot camera with dedicated manual shutter button as well Optical Image Stabiliser Technology and IR AutoFocus.
The VIBE Shot comes along with protection back case and film. Solved the casing and screen protector hunts.
This is what in the box:
- Lenovo VIBE Shot
- Flat Type microUSB Cable
- USB Power Adaptor
- User Guide Manual
- Protection Back Case
- Protection Screen Film
- SIM Card Ejector
- Flat Type Earpiece
Standard microUSB port with speaker grills.
Not every smartphone is perfect, below are my personal review pros and cons of this new Lenovo VIBE Shot:
- Premium built with both side made of glass and aluminum metal frame
- Dedicated shutter button with 2 steps. First focus, second capture
- Quick Infrared AutoFocus
- Bright tri-LEDs
- Manual control switch
- Expandable memory via microSD card slot
- Slow charging, only support up to 1.5A
- No LED notifications, we won’t know there any notification when the screen is off
- No Autofocus on front facing camera although it has high 8 megapixel resolution
- No stereo speaker, only one speaker thus slower volume
- Fingerprints magnet due on both side glasses