As have shared with you guys previously, OPPO Malaysia will be announcing it new devices tomorrow, the OPPO F1 Plus.
Although the launch will only be official tomorrow, OPPO Malaysia has actually opened pre-order offline and online. Offline is will be at any OPPO Store located in Kuala Lumpur with RM 200 deposit, where online would be on their OPPO Store by paying RM 1 for the pre-order. The collection of the device will taking place at Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall (LG2 Orange Concourse) tomorrow, 7th April 2016 (Thursday) where they will launching the device and announce the price at 3.30pm.
Aside that, the first 100 early birds to collect the pre-order will receive a Bluetooth Headset worth RM 178 and all the OPPO F1 Plus will be packaged with a complimentary OPPO Selfie stick that worth RM 49.
Below are the specification of the OPPO F1
● MediaTek Helio P10 Processor
● Mali-T860MP2 GPU
● 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED Display
● 4GB of RAM
● 64GB Onboard Storage with microSD Card Slot
● Dual-SIM, (both nanoSIM)
● Fingerprint Scanner on Home Button
● 16 Megapixel Front Facing Camera with f/2.0 Aperture
● 13 Megapixel Rear Camera with f/2.2 Aperture
● 2,850mAh Battery (Support VOOC Charging)
Leave a Comment