Oppo Mobile has just introduced a new dual LTE mid range smartphone, Oppo A31 for China. The usage of glass surface is getting trendy this year whereby the Oppo A31 will be bearing dual-glass design sandwich a metallic frame.
The Oppo A31 basically is a mid range segment device with a very competitive price; RMB999 (about RM589) which quite similar to the Redmi Note 4G.
At this price bargain, we don’t expect very much wow specs.
- Powered with latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, Quad-cire Cortex A53
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Internal Storage with expandable memory via microSD card
- Camera; 8MP, f/2.2 (Rear) & 5MP (Front)
- Dual LTE sims (micro SIM + nano SIM)
- 2.000 mAh Battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat on ColorOS
At the moment, the Oppo A31 is only available in China. Hope Oppo Malaysia would bring in officially into Malaysia or maybe some importers would bring it in like: DirectD, SatuGadget and etc.
Leave a Comment