OnePlus X that launched last month is now officially available here in Malaysia. The OnePlus X is not offered through Maxis like its OnePlus One and OnePlus Two instead thru local distributors, Brightstar.
The OnePlus X is now open for pre-order starting today for RM 1,288 at Lazada Malaysia and estimated delivery date on 4th December. There will be a RM 25/off for those whom pre-order now.
OnePlus X specifications:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, 2.3GHz Quad-core Processor
- 5-inch FHD AMOLED Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 3GB LPDDR3
- 16GB Internal Storage with microSD Card Slot (up to 128GB)
- Dual 4G LTE nanoSIM
- 13 Megapixel f/2.2 Samsung ISOCell Sensor Rear Camera
- 8 Megapixel f/2.4 Front Facing Camera
- OxygenOS Based on Android 5.1
- 2,525mAh Battery
Since it’s managed by local distributor, I believe the OnePlus X will be available thru others smartphone retailers very soon.
May expect those parallel import set that now selling for RM 1,299 would slash their price when the official unit is available.
Pre-order: Lazada Malaysia