Today OnePlus has officially announced two flagship smartphones, OnePlus 7 & OnePlus 7 Pro.
Here is the specification of the OnePlus 7 Pro;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- 6.67-inch Quad HD+, 90Hz & HDR10+ with Side-Curved Edge
- Up to 12GB of RAM
- Up to 256GB UFS 3.0 Storage
- Triple Camera Setup; 48MP IMX586 + 16MP Ultra-wide + 8MP Telephoto
- 16MP Pop-up Selfie Camera
- 4,000 mAh Battery Supports Warp Charge 30W
- OnePlus Oxygen based Android 9.0 Pie
The OnePlus 7 Pro received second highest DxOMark mobile scoring at 111 points, a point behind the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G and HUAWEI P30 Pro. The main camera supports up to 4K 60fps video recording and Google Lens integration.
- 6GB + 128GB – £ 649 (about RM 3,498)
- 8GB + 256GB – £ 699 (about RM 3,767)
- 12GB + 256GB – £ 799 (about RM 4,306)
Updated price for the US Market;
- 6GB + 128GB – US$ 669 (about RM 2,792)
- 8GB + 256GB – US$ 699 (about RM 2,917)
- 12GB + 256GB – US$ 749 (about RM 3,126)
OnePlus Malaysia has scheduled the launch of the new OnePlus 7-series on the 21st of May and do expect the price announcement and availability date. Do expect a much lower price comparing it to the official price unveiled on the event.