The Meizu MX5 has gone official today after their launched the value for money Meizu M2 Note last month.
The Meizu MX5 feature an improvement processor over the previous model MX4 which now powered with MediaTek Helio X10 that has Octa-core of ARM Cortex-A53 that clocked at 2.2GHz and a PowerVR G6200 GPU.
MX5 has a slim metal body and come at just 7.6mm and with weighs of 149g only. It’s a quite premium-ish design
Below are the summaries tech specs of the new Meizu MX5
- MediaTek Helio X10 64-bit Octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 at 2.2GHz Processor
- Dual 4GB nanoSIM
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB / 32GB / 64GB of internal storage option
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED Display
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 20 megapixel SONY IMX220 sensor rear camera with laser autofocus assist
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 3,150 mAh battery with mCharge tech (Fast Charging, 25% in 10 minutes)
- Flyme 4.5 OS on-top of Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 16GB variant: RMB 1,800 (approx. RM 1,099)
- 32GB variant: RMB 1,999 (approx. RM 1,219)
- 64GB variant: RMB 2,400 (approx. RM 1,459)
No word on the availability out of China. Will be expecting some importer to bring to Malaysia till an official availability here in Malaysia.
Promo video of Meizu MX5
Update: Meizu MX5 are capable to score up to 53,330 Antutu score
Antutu photo source: PhoneArena
Leave a Comment