Kingston Technology announced a creative alliance with CSD, a leading brand of face masks, to kick start a one of a kind initiative, Kingston x CSD APAC Mask Design Competition, centered around the theme of ‘There’s Strength in Memory.’ Kingston and CSD call upon all creative minds across markets to unleash the power of memories, a new initiative aimed at inspiring people to come up with compelling designs for face masks based on their enchanting memories and life experiences. The winners of the competition stand a chance to win exciting prizes worth up to USD $14,400.
Kingston and CSD have worked for many years creating quality products that are a part of everyone’s daily life. The partnership comes out of a shared vision as both companies believe that during this unfortunate, unprecedented time, our memories have the power to hold us together and give us immense strength like nothing else.
All the creative folks across markets should not miss the chance to win prizes worth up to USD $14,400. consisting of cash prizes, Kingston products, self-designed face masks, trophies and certificates. Depending on the categories, the artwork submitted by the participants will be judged based on two criteria.
First, 3 Colors Creativity, which emphasizes creative interpretation of the theme and quality of artistic composition allowing up to three colors. Second, Unlimited Colors, which underscores the use of colors and overall impression of the art as well as allows color gradients.
Timeline and Awards:
- Submission of artworks/design: November 24, 2020 – December 24, 2020. Announcement of results: February 9, 2021
- Fan Favorite Awards: Top five winners per category will receive a product package from Kingston & CSD (market price approx. 300 USD). And will be ranked based on the number of likes on the designs. Online voting starts on November 24 and ends on December 27, 2020. The results will be announced on January 6, 2021.
- Best Design Awards: Separated to
- Grand Prize: The winner of each contest will receive a 5,000USD cash prizes, a custom-made face mask of 50 pieces and a trophy.
- Consolation prize: 2nd – 5th of each contest category will receive a 300USD cash prize, a custom-made face mask of 50 pieces and a trophy.
- Special Awards: The finalists for brand selection will receive a 1,000USD cash prize and a custom-made mask of 20 pieces.
The competition is open to residents in APAC such as Taiwan, India, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Audience can vote for their favorite designs every day, hence, don’t miss the golden opportunity to submit your design early in order to get maximum likes from the audience and win exciting prizes.
For more details please refer to: https://kings.tn/Mask_Design_Contest