The Huawei P10 Plus that set the official announcement on 15th April 2017 has pushed a week ahead from the plan. The P10 Plus is now available to purchase off shelve starting today at major Huawei Experience Store at the price of RM 3,099. It comes with either Dazzling Gold or Graphite Black color options at the moments. More colors will be introduce soon.
You may be curious what are the different between the P10 and P10 Plus. As suggested by the name P10 Plus has a bigger display at 5.5-inch while having the same flagship powerhouse, Huawei Kirin 960.
Here are a brief different that make up the price gap of RM 600;
• 5.5-inch QHD 2K Display vs 5.2-inch Full HD Display
• 6GB of RAM vs 4GB of RAM
• SUMMILUX-H f/1.8 Aperture Lens with OIS vs SUMMARIT f/2.2 Aperture Lens with DIS
• 128GB Onboard Storage vs 64GB Onboard Storage
• 3,750 mAh Battery vs 3,200 mAh Battery
• Infra-Red Blaster Remote vs na
• Stereo Speaker vs Mono Speaker