Honor has officially announced its new flagship this year, Honor V8. It beefed with surprisingly good specification that inherited from Huawei P9’s dual camera setup just without the Leica branding and Kirin 955.
Honor V8 comes in 3 variants with different of SoC, storage and display resolution;
• Kirin 950, 4GB of RAM, 5.7-inch FHD & 32GB Onboard Storage
• Kirin 950, 4GB of RAM, 5.7-inch FHD, NFC & 32GB Onboard Storage
• Kirin 955, 4GB of RAM, 5.7-inch QHD, NFC & 64GB Onboard Storage
It sport a 5.7-inch display with Full HD resolution and QHD for top range. 4GB of RAM comes in as standard for all models.
The main highlight of the V8 would be the dual camera setup of 12 Megapixel each with f/2.2 aperture lens and assist with laser autofocus. As for the front welcome with an 8 Megapixel f/2.4 aperture lens. It has a very similar setup with Huawei P9 just the missing Leica’s branding.
Like it others smartphone, it comes with a fingerprint sensor on the rear and wrapped with full metal unibody design. It packed with a 3,500mAh battery that support fast charging. Honor V8 is the first Honor to adopt with USB Type-C connector.
Honor V8 supported Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/micro or microSD). It will be running on EMUI 4.1 on top Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The honor V8 comes in 6 colors; Ceramic White, Platinum Silver, Rose Gold, Champagne Gold, Ice Silver and Gray.
As for pricing;
• Kirin 950, 4GB of RAM, 5.7-inch FHD & 32GB Onboard Storage – RMB 2,299 (approx. RM 1,379)
• Kirin 950, 4GB of RAM, 5.7-inch FHD, NFC & 32GB Onboard Storage – RMB 2,499 (approx. RM 1,499)
• Kirin 955, 4GB of RAM, 5.7-inch QHD, NFC & 64GB Onboard Storage – RMB 2,799 (approx. RM 1,679)
Honor V8 is available to order now in China and no words when it will be available out of China.