Do you know that you can actually backup your entire Facebook’s media? This normally happens when you plan to delete your Facebook account but don’t want to lost all your medias.
Facebook allows you to archive your media such as photos, videos, status posts and much more.
How to backup?
1. Login to your Facebook account
2. Go to Settings
3. Under General Account Settings you find “Download a copy of your Facebook data”
4. It will request for your login’s password.
5. Once you keyed-in the password correctly, it will send you a download link to your email that linked to your Facebook.
6. It may take around 2 – 3 hours to reach to your inbox (do check your social tab/junk mail)
7. Once you received the email, click on the download and type in your Facebook’s login password then it will start downloading.
P/S This only works on browser and mobile browser with desktop view.
Leave a Comment