ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) Malaysia today officially announced the all-new series of 2022 ROG AMD Gaming laptops; ranging from ROG Flow X13, ROG Zephyrus Duo 16, ROG Zephyrus G15, and ROG Zephyrus G14.
ROG Flow X13 (2022)
The ROG Flow X13 has been upgraded with the newest 2022 hardware, powered by an AMD Ryzen 7 6800HS processor paired with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti laptop graphics. This ultraportable gaming laptop sports a 13.4-inch up to 4K resolution touch display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. With the 360-degree hinge, you can set up the laptop in tent mode for console-like gaming with a controller or unbridle the arts in yourself with its optional stylus.
With the XG Mobile supports, the ROG Flow X13 can unleashed its gaming capability by offering top-tier graphics performance and additional I/O ports when needed. AMD Radeon RX 6850M XT GPU is introduced in the XG Mobile family.
More info: ROG Flow X13
ROG Zephyrus Duo 16 (2022)
The Zephyrus Duo 16 is the first 16″ gaming laptop with dual-display. The main 16:10 QHD 16″ display has all the specs of ROG’s standard Nebula Display but with 512 Mini LED dimming zones. This panel able to reach 1,100 nits of peak brightness boast a refresh rate of 165Hz and is VESA DisplayHDR 10000 certified with a 100,000 : 1 contrast ratio.
Co-developed with BOE this brand-new ROG-exclusive display called a Dual Spec panel, which is able to switch between 4K 120Hz and Full HD 240Hz. Enabling gamers to choose whether to prioritize resolution or framerate on a game-by-game or app-by-app. Pixel Acceleration Technology were impleted ensures lightning-fast upscaling in the Full HD mode, for crystal clear image at competitive framerates.
Powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 6980HX CPU and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti laptop GPU at 150W with Dynamic Boost. The AAS Plus 2.0 air intake created by the raised secondary screen create 30% more airflow above the fans, allowing components to stay cool for better sustained performance in games as well as creative apps.
More info: ASUS Zephyrus Duo 16
ROG Zephyrus G14 & G15 (2022)
The ROG Zephyrus G14 and G15 are powerful gaming laptops in a stylish ultraportable form factor with the now-iconic AniMe Matrix display on the lid cover. Covered with 14,969 precision CNC milled holes and 1,449 mini LEDs for new animation possibilities that customize the look of the machine.
ROG Zephyrus G14 and G15 are one of the first ROG laptops to features ROG’s brand-new Nebula display, offers 120Hz at QHD with 500 nitos of peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color space and a 3ms response time – with Dolby Vision, Adaptive-Sync and PANTONE validation.
Equipped with up to an AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS and sports up to an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti laptop GPU.
Pricing and availability
- ROG Flow X13 (AMD Ryzen 7 6800HS, RTX 3050 Ti 4GB, 32GB LPDDR5, 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, 13.4″ 4K 60Hz) + XG Mobile (RX6850M XT) – RM 13,999
- ROG Flow X13 (AMD Ryzen 7 6800HS, RTX 3050 Ti 4GB, 16GB LPDDR5, 512GB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, 13.4″ FHD 120Hz) – RM 6,599
- ROG Zephyrus Duo 16 (AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX, RTX 3080 Ti 16GB, 64GB LPDDR5, 2TB + 2TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, 16″ 4K 120Hz / FHD 240Hz) – RM 22,999
- ROG Zephyrus Duo 16 (AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX, RTX 3070 Ti 8GB, 32GB LPDDR5, 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, 16″ QHD 165Hz) – RM 15,999
- ROG Zephyrus G15 (AMD Ryzen 7 6800HS, RTX 3070 Ti 8GB, 32GB LPDDR5, 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, 15.6″ QHD 240Hz) – RM 9,999
- ROG Zephyrus G15 (AMD Ryzen 7 6800HS, RTX 3060 Ti 6GB, 16GB LPDDR5, 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, 15.6″ QHD 165Hz) – RM 7,999
- ROG Zephyrus G14 (AMD Ryzen 7 6800HS, RX 6800S 8GB, 32GB LPDDR5, 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, 14″ QHD 120Hz) – RM 9,999
- ROG Zephyrus G14 (AMD Ryzen 7 6800HS, RX 6700S 8GB, 16GB LPDDR5, 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, 14″ QHD 120Hz) – RM 8,499
All available now at ASUS’s authorized online and offline store.