Apple has just announced few new Apple products which include the updates of the Apple iPhone 13-series. It’s considered a pretty minor update on the display, camera and internal. The new baseline storage is 128GB now and goes up to 1TB on the iPhone 13 Pro-series.
The new Apple iPhone 13-series remain the same lineup; Apple iPhone 13 mini (5.4″ OLED), iPhone 13 (6.1″ OLED), iPhone 13 Pro (6.1″ OLED ProMotion) and iPhone 13 Pro Max (6.7″ OLED ProMotion). All the new iPhone 13 get a smaller notch compared to the previous and are powered by Apple’s latest Bionic 15 chip.
The iPhone 13-series get rearranged the camera position and other than that, they look pretty much the same. The dual rear camera remains 12-megapixels with bigger sensors and a wider aperture.
Apple iPhone 13 Pro-series get improved the display where it now supports ProMotion, the display can get up to 120Hz refresh rate and the camera supports Cinematic Mode and ProRes video. The triple 12-megapixels rear camera setup gets bumped in terms of sensor sizes and wider aperture.
With all the new updates, Apple mentioned that the battery on all the new iPhone 13-series and 13 Pro-series has improved over its predecessor. Thus slightly heavier with the new hardware and battery.
Here are the official prices for the Malaysia market
- Apple iPhone 13 mini 128GB – RM 3,399
- Apple iPhone 13 mini 256GB – RM 3,899
- Apple iPhone 13 mini 512GB – RM 4,799
- Apple iPhone 13 128GB – RM 3,899
- Apple iPhone 13 256GB – RM 4,399
- Apple iPhone 13 512GB – RM 5,299
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro 128GB – RM 4,899
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro 256GB – RM 5,399
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro 512GB – RM 6,299
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro 1TB – RM 7,199
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB – RM 5,299
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 256GB – RM 5,799
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 512GB – RM 6,699
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 1TB – RM 7,599
- Apple iPhone 13 & 13 mini: Pink, Blue, Midnight, Starlight, P(roduct)RED
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro & Pro Max: Sierra Blue, Silver, Gold, Graphite
Pre-order starts on 1st October 2021, available starting 8th October for Malaysia market.