Adobe launched new mobile apps: Photoshop Fix and Capture CC. The Photoshop Fix bring desktop tools like Liquify and Healing Brush to image editing on mobile.
Photoshop Fix lets you to do serious image retouching and restoration on your iPhone or iPad. Desktop tools like Heal, Smooth, Liquify and more are now available.
All the edits are synced across all computers and devices. Meaning you make changes on your iPad, it’ll show up on your desktop.
- Liquify – Push, pull, rotate, swell or reshape any area to create subtle or drastic effects
- Heal and patch – Fix imperfections using content from surrounding areas and then blend the result
- Smooth – Simple paint to smooth or sharpen skin, landscapes or other content.
- Lighten and darken – Add or remove light from specific parts of a photo.
- Color -Desaturate to remove all color to create a mix of color and black and white.
- Paint – Get precise effects with an eyedropper that lets you sample colors, an adjustable brush and an eraser.
- Adjust – Add vignettes and control exposure, contrast and saturation.
- Defocus – Blur part of a photo to draw attention to your key subject
Photoshop Fix currently is only available for iOS and Android version will be available next.
You may download Photoshop Fix in the App Store and available FREE fro limited time.
Check out what Photoshop Fix can do:
Leave a Comment